What type of events do you officiate?
- I am happy to perform or officiate any celebration of love, including weddings, elopements, and vow renewals. I am very open to the format or style of what you might desire, and happy to discuss anything from more traditional to unique and "off the wall." (e.g. themed wedding, unusual locations, etc.)
- I live in Denver and welcome the opportunity to celebrate with you in the greater Denver-metro area. If you're interested in a more distant location (e.g. in the mountains, Fort Collins, CO Springs, or even out-of-state), let's talk. We can likely work something out.
- There's no such thing as "too early" when it comes to making your wedding plans. I would ask, however, that you be certain of your date before asking me to commit. Conversely, if you're in a last-minute pinch, I can also work with you on short notice, assuming I'm available on the date you have in mind.
- While I do have a Pricing Structure, my goal is to make a meaningful ceremony affordable for anyone who would like me to officiate their wedding. Please don't let the price be your determining factor. Prices are negotiable as needed.
- I tend to use the traditional wedding format as a "template" or starting place for ceremonies, but aim to work with couples to design something that reflects who they are and what they want. A ceremony can include elements that honor the specific religious traditions of you or your families or can be nonsecular in nature without any religious or spiritual references.
- Your wedding is the ceremony that unites two individuals, but - regardless of who performs the ceremony - it is not legally recognized. In order for your marriage to be legally recognized, you must file for a Marriage License. A Marriage License may be issued in any Colorado County Clerk's office and used in any county in the State of Colorado. For peace of mind and to avoid any missteps, please confirm requirements with your local County Clerk.